Set a Quiz
To set a quiz:
- In the Courses section of your Create tab, go to Draft Courses and select the relevant course.
- Scroll down and click the page you'd like to add content to.
- From the template menu, click Set a Quiz.
- Click Add a question.
- Type your question into the text input field and click Save.
- To add answers, click Add an answer. Type your answer into the text input field and click Save.
- To select the correct answer, click the pencil icon on the right side of the relevant answer box.
- Click the checkbox to activate it and click Save.
- To set the correct answer/s, click the pencil icon next to the correct answer/s and check the box.
NOTE: Please formulate your questions in a multiple-choice format only. Remember to provide a minimum of two answer choices for each question.